Here are some brands of quality, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar that you can find in the grocery store or online.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar– Commonly found in any major grocery store or health food store.
Vitacost Apple Cider Vinegar- Found on vitacosts website. Easier to bulk order from them.
Fleishmanns Apple Cider Vinegar- A California based vinegar company.
All the above vinegars are good to use for home remedies and contain the mother. Check your local grocery store or health food store for local brands that may contain the mother and are unpasteurized.
By placing any type of mushrooms in the sunlight for any amount of time you can increase the levels of vitamin d in the mushrooms. Humans are able to absorb the vitamin d absorbed by the mushrooms. Here’s how to do it:
- Obtain fresh Organic shiitake, maitake, button, oyster, shimeji or other mushrooms.
- On a sunny day in June, July or August, slice the fresh mushrooms. Place them evenly on a tray exposed directly to the sun from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Before nightfall, cover the mushrooms with a layer of cardboard to block moisture from dewfall.
- The next clear day repeat exposure to the sun from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Remove the mushrooms and finish drying (if necessary in a food dehydrator until they are crispy).
- When thoroughly dry, store in a glass jar or sealed container. Adding a tablespoon of uncooked rice as a moisture absorber will help keep the mushrooms dry. The mushrooms should be good for a year or more, depending upon conditions.
- Take 10 grams daily per person, about a small handful. Rehydrate in water for one hour. The mushrooms will swell. Then cook as desired.
Visit: http://www.fungi.com/blog/items/place-mushrooms-in-sunlight-to-get-your-vitamin-d.html for more in depth information!